Tuesday 7 June 2016

The one where Chanel is the hero | BEAUTY


Can we just take a moment to appreciate the packing of Chanel! Ugh. Perfection. 

Anywhoo, I adore this product. It's a lightweight foundation to light to medium coverage - perfect for everyday use as it's not to heavy or cake-y. 
I picked this up about two months ago at a Chanel counter at David Jones and the woman who served me was so nice! 

Initially, I wanted to try the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua as Suzie from Hello October raves about it but the lady at the counter suggested that the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet would be a better option for my needs, which were - a light foundation with a flawless finish.

This is such a good first time foundation and through it comes with a hefty price tag, it is totally worth it. It smells and feel super luxurious which is always a bonus. This product used with a beauty blender gives such a flawless look to the face which is always nice when you're skin is looking poorly. 

I wouldn't recommend this product for anyone who wants heavy coverage as though this is a build able product, it is quite sheer. 

Overall, I'm super glad I picked this up as a 'treat yourself' buy!


No comments:

Post a Comment